When deciding whether to host your meeting, incentive, conference, or event on land or at sea, knowing what is offered and included can help you make your choice. Meetings at sea can help you meet your budget and give your attendees a trip they won’t forget.
Why should I plan a program at sea?
- Unpack once and enjoy multiple destinations with minimal hassle
- Thousands of destinations to choose from
- Foster networking and camaraderie with a captive audience
- Your audience can’t get lost! They will be more likely to attend functions
- Complimentary meeting facilities
- Complimentary standard A/V
- Minimal fee for A/V technician compared to land-based pricing
- High level of customization at a fraction of the cost
- Easy budgeting and planning
- Combines the pleasures of a resort hotel with the adventure of foreign travel
- Lets you accomplish more for less
For years, incentive programs have enjoyed the benefits cruising provides, and today, “meetings at sea” is a rapidly growing market. Cruise lines are responding with dedicated conference facilities, including multipurpose salons, theaters, business services, state of the art technology, dedicated conference managers, and a variety of venues to host private receptions and dinners. Everything you need to run an incredible presentation is there – LCD projectors, DVD players, wireless mi- crophones, multiple wall-mounted screens, and multi-million dollar professional stage lighting and sound equipment.
Because cruise ships already have everything you need onboard, most things are included to you at no extra cost or for a fraction of what you would be paying at a traditional land-based resort. Planning and sticking to your budget is very easy when so much is already included in the cruise fare. No need to pay for setup fees for dinner when meals in the dining room are already included for all guests. You will be able to accomplish more for a lot less when extra costs are minimal.
Most cruise lines include the below*. Depending on your group size, budget and demographics we can recommend what cruise line/ship would best fit your needs. We’ve highlighted just some of the many reasons why a program at sea can be more beneficial than at a hotel or resort.
* Inclusions depend on cruise line and cruise ship and may not always be available
WANT TO KNOW WHAT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE? GIVE US A CALL, WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU NAVIGATE!